We are a growing technology business that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
Building and delivering solutions to our clients is only part of the story. Post release support and maintenance is vitally important. We currently provide third line support to our high profile clients with solutions that we’ve deployed into their business.
As a result of our continued growth we want to build an industry leading, dedicated team that can support our clients and provide a first class service experience. We are looking for a hands-on client facing, commercially aware Technical leader to transform our Support function into a self sufficient, profitable part of our business.
Support’s role within our business is to service existing and incoming Support contracts as well as to ensure the smooth transition from Project teams after successful release.
Support encompasses all aspects of end user/client product support, including capturing and responding to client’s support requests, debugging, and ultimately fixing and releasing updated products.
You will work closely with Delivery to define and build a scalable, structured and profitable Support proposition.
- Technical Lead on the evolution and delivery of Support
- Development and oversight of the Support strategy to support future business growth across people, tools and process
- Commercial ownership of Support pricing levels and negotiation of Support contracts
- Manage the post-release transition process from Project Teams to Support
- Manage the Support Team driving performance and employee engagement
- Define clear objectives, milestones & measurements for the Support function to track customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness
- Continuous improvement of process and operational efficiency
- Communicating and influencing internal stakeholders/sponsors
Skills / Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and colleagues across many functions (both internal and external).
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressured environment is crucial.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer service/support environment.
- Experience of building successful high-performing teams.
- Data driven and focussed on the use of metrics to measure performance and identify trends to help support growth
- Knowledge of mobile app, web application, backend database and CMS system development.
- Knowledge of development and software delivery practices.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Atlassian or other support ticketing system.
- Adaptable and capable of dealing with often unpredictable and rapidly evolving situations.
- Able to handle multiple products simultaneously.
• 25 days annual leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Breakfast before 9am
• Xmas Party
The job is based in London, UK.