As a high growth rapidly developing technology business Outplay Entertainment is continually looking to recruit the right talent to join us on our journey.
Being part of our highly talented and ambitious team here at Outplay offers the chance to work on the most advanced and exciting technologies emerging in the gaming sector.
Being an Outplayer is being multi-skilled and agile with the ability to transition across our development teams. Like our games the environment is fast-paced and responsive, fun and engaging.
If you’re looking for the chance to really influence the products you’re developing and to be recognised for the success they achieve then make the right move and apply to Outplay today!!!
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our talented QA Team to rigorously and systematically test our social games, tools and system applications.
The role will involve creating structured test scripts and test plans, providing clear, accurate feedback to developers and the management team and devising recommendations to improve QA processes and procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, systematic and curious thinker.
- Experience of software testing – preferably for online and/or mobile gaming titles or a Degree in Game related / Information Technology studies.
- Attention to detail, works to ensure accuracy at all times.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest Mobile Operating Systems and devices.
- Familiar with bug tracking tools e.g. Bugzilla, Jira and automated test tools, processes and test strategies.
- Ability of analysing projects and determining their testing requirements.
- Available to work under pressure on a tight schedule.
- Passion for games of all sorts, genres and platforms.
- Strong understanding and ideally hands on experience in programming / scripting languages and database queries.
- Previous experience in a QA or similiar role essential.
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.