Client Services Data Analyst
Are you a self-starter? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a strong interest in data, and enjoy interacting with like-minded people? Do you want to put your degree (preferably in computer science or a similar area) to good use, working within a multi-disciplined team? Are you a good communicator? If so, read on.
TVSquared is looking for a client services data analyst who can:
- Transform/load client data files
- Perform regular checks on client data quality
- Provide data analysis and production of custom data extracts for clients
- Conduct problem and data analysis to inform bug resolution
- Liaise with clients to help resolve data load issues and present results
- Perform other ad hoc tasks
While the main role is to support TVSquared’s service delivery manager, there will be opportunities to work with the development and/or client-facing teams.
- Strong SQL knowledge is essential; specific knowledge of PostGres is also valuable
- Knowledge of text file manipulation and ETL technologies
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills
- Computer science or technology-related degree
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of NoSQL technology, in particular, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Strong math and statistical knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linu
The successful applicant should be comfortable handling, reformatting and reporting on large data files. A quick learner who is confident and outgoing would excel in this post.