Motortrak are looking for an experienced Xamarin Developer to join the team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
You will be working in the vibrant start-up community within CodeBase, amongst some of the best developers in the country. CodeBase is located in central Edinburgh and is very easy to get to, with good transport links around the city. It is also a hive for collaboration, and hosts many meet-ups and conferences.
You may have heard that we have recently opened our Edinburgh office, but here are some of the things that you probably won’t know about our company at this stage:
- Motortrak have been running for 20 years, focusing on innovation and R&D this month due to the on-going success of their current products.
- The products you will be working on are genuinely disruptive for the industry and they will revolutionise motor vehicle retail.
- The culture in the office is creative and collaborative, it feels a bit like a start-up but without taking away your work-life balance, and with the security of a large company.
- Our office has some of the best views of Edinburgh Castle, and it is absolutely stunning when it is a nice day (which is approximately one day a year).
- There is freshly made barista coffee in the building. Some people say it’s the best coffee in Edinburgh.
What we need from you:
- 1 year (minimum) track record of commercial experience in developing iOS, Android mobile apps using Xamarin.
- Ideally three years’ experience in C#/ASP.NET.
- Development using Visual Studio 2013+ and Xamarin Studio.
- You need to be passionate about what you do and be willing to challenge and contribute to the products as a whole, whilst being an authority on the design and experience of the applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be able to complete projects to an exceptional standard and be accurate with estimating time.
It is essential that applicants have the right to work in the UK, as sponsorship is not available.
We are passionate about our product and the way we work. We like creative, smart and kind people, if this sounds like you please email email@example.com and we will arrange a chat.