AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Agile Project Manager with 3-6 years experience of working with complex technical Digital projects.
This Agile Project Manager must enjoy working in an environment that is driven by innovation and the goal of achieving the highest standards in quality and technical excellence.
While our preferred methodology is Scrum, we would be interested in hearing from project managers who have worked using other agile methodologies.
Experience of working in mobile would be an advantage but is not essential. What is essential for us is an enthusiasm for mobile and the Agile / Lean product development methodologies.
- Manage projects from conception to implementation
- Client and Stakeholder management
- Ensure requirements and acceptance criteria well documented for developers and testers alike
- Ensure high quality of product delivery and compliance
- Agile team engagement and management
- Ensure effective running of cross functional teams
- Risk management
- Work with client product managers to transform ideas into finished products
- Budgetary responsibility
- Contribute towards Kotikan's continuous improvement culture
- Business development growth
Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm for mobile and knowledgeable on industry trends
- Working with agile project methodologies and continuous delivery
- Able to balance software quality with challenging business goals
- Extensive hands-on project management experience
- Proven record of delivering projects to timescales and budget and agile estimation of complex projects
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire project teams
- Organised, self-motivated with a strong 'can do' attitude
- Adapting plans in an ever-changing environment
How to apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.