SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE - SAAS
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online training platform that helps training providers save time and increase their course bookings. Our mission is to make our customers’ training operations run more efficiently so that they can focus more on what they do best and less on admin.
We are a fast growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision.
You love a challenge. You want to be the best. You aren’t afraid to find new ways to get past a barrier to get to your goal. Energy is a choice for you and your energy is contagious for every person you interact with throughout the day. You want more out of life and are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard for it. You take pride and ownership in everything you do.
You’re a great communicator, and create relationships quickly. You love to sell over the phone! People want to work with you. At work you adhere to high standards, take input, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved cleanly. You enjoy working on a very creative team in a collaborative fashion.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organisations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Your workday goes by quickly and you leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face.
What You'll Do
You will work hard to achieve team-based sales metrics. Specifically, you will demo an instance of our product multiple times per day to prospects and then will be responsible for the follow up and completion of sale. You will speak at events and take any opportunity to promote our brand. You are the face of our brand in the marketplace.
You will have an open mind and are willing to learn our systems quickly. You will take advantage of our career development track and own your career progression within Administrate. Opportunities abound.
You’ll be required to quickly develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our ideal customer profile.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A love for public speaking and willingness to find opportunities to promote our brand.
- An ability to close the minnow quickly and the perseverance to go after the whale.
- The business acumen necessary to sell into a C-suite.
- A strong track record of selling SaaS in the North American market.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work a later shift to serve the North American market.
- An eagerness to create relationships over the phone and occasionally in person.
- A passion for showing prospects how they can improve the work they do.
- A desire to learn quickly and deeply about a wide range of issues.
- A very strong work ethic, with a track record for getting things done in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Experience selling in an energetic business environment.