As a Rendering programmer you’ll be working on supporting and extending the current rendering pipeline with new shaders, post process effects etc., achieving cross platform graphical parity where possible and making sure we balance the right level of graphics prowess with performance for gameplay on current gen hardware.
- Deep understanding of graphics pipelines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent 3d math skills
- DX11+ experience including compute shaders
- Up to date on all the latest graphics techniques and optimizations
- Experience with profiling/debugging tools on current gen consoles
- UE3 / UE4 experience preferred
- PS4 / XB1 or last gen experience
- Good communication skills
- 1 or more published titles
- 4+ years of graphics programming experience
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.