AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a versatile Product Manager with a flair for UX to help uncover customer needs, devise amazing products and deliver industry defining mobile experiences.
We need someone who will immerse themselves in our client domains, gathering insights and requirements to outline a product vision.
- Ensuring the delivery of product strategies, product plans and product backlogs across a broad portfolio of mobile products.
- Detailing user stories and managing backlog prioritisation.
- Driving execution as part of a tightknit multidisciplinary team.
- Supporting the UX process from concept to delivery.
- Acting as an internal user champion while also translating to business value.
Skills and Experience
- Accustomed to motivating and collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver exceptional products.
- Ability to prioritise requirements across a range of disciplines including design/UX, engineering, QA and project management.
- Experience in an Agile development environment acting as a product owner.
- Experience with a variety of tools for qualitatively and quantitatively discovering and uncovering customer needs and product opportunities.
- Comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation and UX problem solving.
- A hunger for innovation and desire to experiment with new techniques, methodologies and technology.
- Passionate about crafting mobile experiences users will love.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.