MOBILE APPS DEVELOPER
We are looking for exceptional developers from graduates to seasoned veterans.
Ideal candidates will have commercial experience of applying best practice engineering and design principles to produce software of the highest standard.
As Scotland’s leading mobile apps company we are passionate about mobile, usability, innovation and solving the problems faced in everyday life. Producing outstanding software is our number one priority and we hold our developers in great esteem.
We like to keep stress to a minimum, making liberal use of agile methodologies to ensure the smooth running of all our projects.
- Work within cross functional teams in an agile environment that involves team members from design, engineering, and quality assurance at every stage of development.
- Collaborate to define, design, and ship new features.
- To follow test driven development throughout the development cycle, as well as automated functional testing.
- Take part in code reviews and pair programming.
- To explore emerging technologies and to feed these into the development process where you feel it would add value to the team / project.
Skills and Experience
- Our Software Engineers work with various technologies including: ObjectiveC, Android, Java, HTML5, and C#. Prior experience with any of these technologies would be beneficial but is not essential as training and support will be provided.
- Must be ambitious teamplayers, keen to grow their skills and expand their responsibilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a client facing role.
- As lateral thinkers and keen problem solvers, applicants should be enthusiastic about mobile and the opportunity to create technology that really works for people.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.