We’re looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of TV advertising forever. Are you interested in the latest web technologies and building cool new interactive visualisations? Does being part of a global high growth start-up get you excited? Now’s your chance to join our team.
TVSquared is a rapidly growing innovative Scottish company, and provides the most accurate real-time TV attribution platform in the industry; delivering improved campaign performance for advertisers. Our state-of-the-art analytics platform enables any firm, brand or agency to increase return on investment and proactively improve the performance of their TV advertising campaigns. TVSquared delivers its analytics in almost every country around the world and with an easy-to-use web portal; customers value seeing their own campaign performance data from all networks delivered to them in near-real time.
Are you a highly motivated web technology developer? We are looking for someone who likes working in a fast paced environment, both autonomously and as part of a multi-discipline team. You’ll be able to combine your technical understanding, broad contextual knowledge, and creative problem-solving skills to our business, collaborating in research, design and implementation of our frontend and backend.
No two days will be the same, however you can expect to spend time sketching out ideas on a whiteboard with colleagues, investigating and using the latest web technologies or building visualisations to contribute to the TVSquared vision.
You are likely to have 5+ years experience, relevant degree, with rich experience in modern web technologies.
The main tasks of the role would include:-
- The development and maintenance of our web frontend using technologies such as Python, Django,
- AngularJS, and D3 for example.
- Occasional light development of our backend to support new frontend features.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical problems in a live system.
- The application of creative thinking to design and prototype of new product features based on requirements.
- Working as part of a growing team of like-minded individuals
- Degree or advanced training in computer science or other related field.
- 5+ years relevant industry work experience
- Experience of Agile development methodology
- Proven problem solving skills and examples of designing intelligent solutions to solve complex problems.
- Eagerness to learn about data in a media, advertising and technology context
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience at developing both frontend and backend code would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Linux running under Amazon Web Services would be an advantage
- Personable and able to work in a growing, face paced environment.
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org