An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s most dynamic start-up companies in a period of international growth. QikServe has global ambitions and is set to revolutionise the casual dining customer experience. We provide micro-location, self-ordering and payment services to the restaurant and hospitality industry, allowing customers to order and pay for food and drinks using smartphone, tablet or kiosk devices.
Are you a self- motivated, delivery focused Project Manager
Do you have a successful track record of developing customer & 3rd party relationships?
This is a unique chance to deliver a differentiated product, where we have created a pipeline of demand from some of the worlds most recognised brands; partnering with one of the biggest software companies in the world. This is a tremendous opportunity for a Project Manager to take ownership of the product release roadmap into a go live environment, with a number of different clients over the next few months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Delivering complex software implementation projects from sign off to go live
- Managing multiple 3 rd party integration companies; (eg. hardware partners, payment solution providers)
- Ideally having worked for a growing start-up company where agility & flexibility is paramount to success
- EPOS systems or Retail sector experience would be highly desirable
- A keen interest in new mobile technologies for the Hospitality sector
- A desire to work in a new product development environment
You will have excellent communication skills, good listening, questioning & negotiation abilities and be able to use your initiative, working with limited supervision. Strong attention to detail and the ability to get things done.
If you are willing to go the extra mile and can deal with many strands of work simultaneously then you’re ready to join us at this exciting time of expansion.
Location: The role is based in Edinburgh but you will be willing to travel internationally.
To Apply: Please send your cv with a short covering letter to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.