Marketing Campaign Manager: User Acquisition
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in Scotland. Currently celebrating our 5th year, our studio is a global leader in developing, publishing and distributing digital interactive entertainment for smartphones, tablets, and social networks. We have a colorful portfolio of innovative casual and mid-core titles for smartphones, tablets, and social networks such as Angry Birds POP, Alien Creeps TD, Bubble Genius, Crafty Candy, Mystery Match and many more!
Outplay is an extremely ambitious company, in almost 5 short years we have gone from 2 founders to the team size we have today. We have released 13 titles which have generated over 58 million downloads.
Life at Outplay offers a progressive culture, leveraging our current success onto the next.
This kind of trajectory is incredibly exciting to be a part of. Our team don’t just join us for their next role they join us to be a part of our journey.
Each product is developed and owned by the team; they drive the development, design, and creative direction of the products in coordination with our directors, marketing, and analytics teams so we offer a real hands-on experience.
As part of our continued growth we are seeking User Acquisition professionals to join our Marketing team with responsibility for running effective user acquisition and retention campaigns across a variety of channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google and other real-time-bid Mobile Ad Networks and Mobile Ad Exchanges.
The role will focus on delivering in the below areas.
- Managing user acquisition campaigns to acquire high volume of new users within budget
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance to maximise return on investment
- Developing new and innovative acquisition programmes
- Constantly evolving and testing creative to improve campaign KPIs
- Manage relationships with partners and agencies
- Proven track record of digital/mobile marketing
- Deep knowledge of available acquisition channels.
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and a passion for harnessing data to extract insights to drive campaign performance
- Understanding of types of analytics and ability to brief in required data analysis to Analytics team
- Ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
- Curiosity and drive to understand consumer behaviour
- The ability to present factual and analytical data to colleagues
- A relentless focus on planning and projecting KPI’s
- Communication and influencing skills
- Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.