ShareIn is an expanding FinTech company based in the heart of Edinburgh’s vibrant tech community and we’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team to help us with our amazing clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary circa £30K - £40k (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours (min 4 days a week)
- 33 days holiday each year
- The opportunity to be part of team that hear about really exciting projects that need our help every single day
- Great central Edinburgh location
- Training as you require, to develop your skills.
- Future participation in employee share option scheme.
- The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the lead point of contact for your assigned clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identifying and growing opportunities
- Demonstrating the ShareIn platform to clients and tailoring solutions to ensure clients are aware of all use cases
- Helping with client training where necessary
- Assisting with high severity support requests or issuing escalations as needed
- We firmly believe in using technology rather than spending lots of time travelling - however sometimes travel will be required.
- Assisting with conference and exhibition stands where necessary.
- Assisting in sales meetings where necessary.
The traits we’d love you to have:
- An attention to detail bordering on obsession
- Always delivers on a promise
- Highly motivated and proactive
- A strong desire to use technology to improve a process
- Really organized
- At least 3 years experience of project or account management
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong academic track record
- A can-do attitude
- Have a desire to learn about the alternative finance sector
- Willing to muck in and help the Team even if it’s not your job
- Never scared to ask if you don’t understand
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft office products
Importantly, we’re looking for someone who wants to do a good job, learn new things and who is open and honest. We’re an informal and friendly team so your input will be appreciated and valued. We’re not people who will judge you on the hours worked – for us it’s all about results.
ShareIn started out as an equity crowdfunding platform and have morphed into a global technology provider of deal funding tools and solutions. Our clients span a range of sectors from football to corporate finance, from property crowdfunding to venture capital and a lot in between.
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone that really cares about what they are doing who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about getting deals funded and the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If that sounds like you please get in touch. Contact via company website.