Chelsea Apps Factory (CAF) is the UK’s fastest growing mobile organisation. We enable enterprises to mobilise efficiently & effectively. Based in London, CAF has rapidly made a name for itself as a leading UK mobile app development company and the nation’s largest specialist mobile consultancy for both consumer and enterprise apps. This is because we have blazed a trail in creating cutting-edge environments that deliver impressive, tangible business returns.
We are an Agile business that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs – for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
We are looking for a.Net developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of .net applications, APIs and integration with data sources. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong relevant experience with .Net development
- Demonstrable experience in c# and angular.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to provide Mobile application back-end services
- Good knowledge of development design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Familiarity with the use of IOC containers such as Castle Windsor
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Understanding of responsive design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Working as part of an Agile – SCRUM team
- Regular Socials
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Talks and Meet-Ups arranged by the Company
- Free Breakfast from the local cafe before 9am
- 25 days holiday a year
- Contributary pension scheme
This development job is based in London, Uk.