Unity Engineer (Senior): New Strategy Game
Outplay is looking for experienced Senior Unity Developers to join our successful team and lead the development of an exciting new strategy game IP.
Building from our success with Monster Legacy and Alien Creeps TD, we are developing a new 3D strategy title, a game that has PVP at its core and events to keep players engaged for years to come.
To do this we are looking for Unity Developers who have shipped at least one product and bring experience and versatility to the role.
Working with key stakeholders you will be expected to drive the games technical development through concept and beyond.
The perfect individual will be a strong developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a passionate individual, with the ability to generate confidence and to share ideas, thoughts and opinions to help drive the project.
Key qualities and experience we are looking for:
- Professional experience as a Unity Mobile Game Developer – At least one shipped title
- Worked on at least one 3D game in Unity.
- Excellent C# knowledge
- A passion for games and mobile game development
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Orientated principles
- Wide understanding of game coding principles and techniques
- Experience and a strong understanding of C++ is desirable
- Knowledge of Cocos 2d-x is a plus
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.