Sales & Marketing Assistant
Digital Six are one of Scotland’s most established ecommerce agencies. We’ve developed award winning websites for some of the country’s best retailers.
Operating out of our office in the heart of the UK’s largest tech incubator, Codebase in Edinburgh, we provide a unique and stimulating environment for those looking to make waves in ecommerce. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our team.
We’re giving someone the opportunity to work on a range of marketing initiatives, and learn important marketing methods that will enhance their skills, at the same time contributing to the continued growth of Digital Six.
We’re looking for a committed candidate, who may hold some experience in marketing, however, practical experience within the sector is not essential as we work with candidates to develop their marketing knowledge and skills. The successful candidate will be expected to work with various members of the team on different projects simultaneously.
- Work with, and support, the Digital Marketing manager to execute digital strategies for our client base
- Relationship building and partnership strategies
- Work with, and support, the Managing Director with new business generation, research and proposal presentations
- Implement and execute outbound marketing strategies covering promotion, industry representation and advertising
- Attend industry networking events
- Implement and execute inbound strategies for Digital Six in a variety of channels including, social media, content and blogging strategies, and email
- Monitor, and report on, market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
This role is ideal for student or recent graduate looking for a path into marketing who is dedicated, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and will eventually progress to taking on more complex and involved project work. Customer service experience is a plus but at the very least you must be professional, polite, patient and eager to help.
- Have a keen interest in ecommerce
- Have a positive and energetic demeanour
- Have a creative flair for writing
- Have a working knowledge &/or experience of all major social media platforms
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an exceptional attention to detail
- Be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Have a professional manner
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to adapt to change, and have a strong desire to learn, develop and progress
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships
Ideally you will have
- An undergraduate degree (Ideally in the Marketing/Business sector) or be working towards an industry qualification
- An understanding of SEO
- Some experience in dealing with customer queries via email and phone
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ecommerce experience
Perks of the Job
You’ll be doing challenging work in a great learning environment. If you are successful in your application you will enjoy: great colleagues, team lunches, nights out, beers on Friday and healthy working hours!
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com