Regional Care Matcher
Who we are looking for
Regional Care Matchers with a knowledge of the care sector, who will have the skillset to establish professional relationships with existing customers, lead meetings and communicate with care seekers and family members to help find them the best care provider to meet their needs. The post holder will develop and maintain information profiles on local care providers and will be responsible for the on-going engagement throughout the region. This role may involve some degree of travel throughout the UK to meet business requirements.
As a startup with significant investment, Care Sourcer is at an exciting point in its development and we are looking for people who are passionate about using their skills and capabilities to have a positive impact on our society.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the day to day care matching, contracting and procurement duties on behalf of the business.
- Undertake negotiations where appropriate when sourcing care packages for commissioned services.
- Produce accurate information of successful matches with start dates and ensure both parties understanding of the information provided.
- Engage and consult with providers when introducing new ways of working, introducing new initiatives and influence change.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners including other directors, discharge hubs, CCGs, voluntary sector providers, independent sector providers, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers of health and social care for adult services
- Provide feedback to providers to achieve further matches whilst maintaining contractual confidentiality
Care Sourcer Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Start up tech culture
- Social events
- Bonus / incentive scheme
- Desired: Driving License with access to own car
- Desired: Healthcare Sector Knowledge
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to email@example.com