Full Stack Developer
Coach Logic is a video analysis and feedback platform for sports teams. We bring teams
closer together and improve the use of video in player development. Our belief is that
analysis is only the start and we are the only product on the market that puts learning at the forefront.
We are a small team with BIG ambitions who combine a love of coaching, sport and all
things tech. The company has grown rapidly over the past 3 years and we now have users
across multiple countries including the UK, US, Canada and Australia. We are passionate
about a positive culture and believe it is key to the success of our sports teams and our
Our growth to date has been largely organic with little sales and marketing effort. Our
customers are our biggest salespeople and so our focus has been on developing an easy to use, user friendly product that wows them. We also need to make sure everything we build is scalable to make sure our dedicated sports coaches and players get the service they deserve.
“They talk a language I understand” Phil Gooderham | University of Birmingham, Director of Hockey
We strongly believe in creating a working environment that supports innovation and
creativity. Our team therefore operate with a high level of trust and autonomy. The wider
tech community at our office space in Codebase provides an excellent networking and
learning environment for our team to thrive.
Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful candidate will join a small development team to deliver an exciting road map of features for our web app. You’ll be working alongside other developers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
You should enjoy the challenge of designing and building high quality web apps, with a
focus on user experience and performance.
“We enjoy having direction and then being afforded the technical creativity to find the best solution”
John, Lead Developer
We don’t require expertise in any particular stack, but we expect familiarity in the following areas:
- The basics of server-side frameworks and relational databases
- Testing frameworks and best practices
- Git and agile workflows
What would also be great is
- Experience of working in a tech start-up
- Familiarity with our specific stack: Vue.js, .NET Framework, SQL Server
- Knowledge of other useful web technologies: Redux, Webpack, ES6, etc.
- Familiarity with building iOS and Android apps in Xamarin
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud services.
We are looking for someone who is
- Product oriented and problem-solving personality
- Happy to coach and happy to be coached
- Able and willing to learn new languages, frameworks, tools and techniques.
- Confident enough to speak-up and smart enough to adapt
- Understand the value of tests, good documentation and how to write them well.
- Focussed on the success of the team
Benefits and Perks
- Share Options
- Weird and wonderful coffee exploration (just missed out on top spot!)
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Tap into the Codebase community and take advantage of a fantastic networking and learning opportunities by attending events and workshops
- Pension Plan
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date | Friday 17th November 2017