Customer Success Manager
MRM are an industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in the licensed On-Trade. Companies such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard use our software to help their sales teams support their customers with customised sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
Due to several new international contract wins, MRM are looking for an ambitious, confident and influential individual with extensive drinks industry experience to help our clients implement and maximise the benefits of our software.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Brand Creator successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Brand Creator.
Customer Success Managers are entrusted with some of Brand Creator’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels to drive increased adoption of Brand Creator and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping some Brand Creator’s largest customers improve their team communication and to be successful with Brand Creator.
- Manage all post-sales activity for MRM’s Brand Creator customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Brand Creator that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach “super users” and Field Sales Managers to be product experts and train their teams on Brand Creator best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer account managers and partner with Brand Creator’s Customer Support to help them be more effective.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals