Digital Marketing Executive
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online training platform that helps training providers save time and increase their course bookings. Our mission is to make our customers’ training operations run more efficiently so that they can focus more on what they do best and less on admin.
We are a fast growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you'll implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for Administrate. Your work will span various ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and etc. You’ll produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion. Additionally, you’ll support our SEO optimization efforts by identifying and implementing SEO strategies and tactics to support growth of organic traffic. You will also look to optimize Administrate’s digital presence (including website and landing pages) conversions by implementing industry-standard and A/B testing techniques
What You'll Do
- Maximize organic traffic by increasing search engine rankings for strategic keywords.
- Track, report and analyze website traffic, website backlinks, search engine rankings, competitor backlinks and link building strategies and present relevant data weekly and monthly
- Develop and implement a link building strategy; which will evolve based on relevant best practices.
- Develop and implement an SEO content marketing strategy in coordination with Content Manager
- Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving leads and conversion goals.
- Act as the account manager on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on critical KPI's such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics.
- Create, categorize and refine AdWords’ keyword lists to create comprehensive campaigns that drives qualified visitors to website.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Support SEO efforts by helping to implement SEO best practices while tracking, optimizing and increasing desired organic traffic.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
- Participate in building the relevant reporting as part of the Marketing weekly stats.
- Identify tools, methods and changes required to increase/optimise leads capturing mechanisms across all of Administrate’s digital presence including the website.
- Complete other duties as necessary to meet company’s marketing goals.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for creating and managing digital media campaigns, conversions optimization strategies, and selecting and implementing new marketing software and tools.
- The business acumen necessary to present and sell your ideas into a C-suite.
- A strong track record of managing digital campaigns for a SaaS company.
- A desire to learn quickly and deeply about a wide range of issues.
- A very strong work ethic, with a track record for getting things done in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Experience working in an energetic business environment.
Where We Are
We are located in the city centre of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Our offices are in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish startup scene. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon, and Montana, USA. The position can be located either in Edinburgh or Beirut.