Delivery Support Administrator
Professional consulting company requires a good all round Administrator. Ideally you would have worked in a professional consulting, IT sales environment and be used to a dynamic fast paced environment. You will have a mature and independent approach to work, with excellent PC and database management skills. The role will also require general project office management skills, liaising with important blue chip clients and our network of third party consultants, and assistance with marketing and PA activities.
Intuitus (www.intuitus.co.uk) was founded in 2002 with the aim of developing a niche technology and IT advisory service to the UK Private Equity industry. Since then, the company has succeeded in developing a widely acknowledged reputation as the premier provider of technology and IT advisory services to European and UK Private Equity investors and their portfolio companies. It has been successful in differentiating itself against much larger consulting firms as a result of the high level of expertise in technology, IT and specific vertical markets that it can provide to its clients and its ability to provide highly relevant skills and experience at short notice across a wide variety of sectors and disciplines.
The company operates a largely virtual model, with the majority of its assignments delivered by carefully selected freelance consultants, typically ex-IT Directors, Chief Information Officers and Chief Technical Officers, who operate under the Intuitus brand, with Intuitus providing the overall assurance to its clients of the quality of service. Intuitus’ modus operandi as a virtual business has proved to be a very effective model allowing it to deliver across a far wider range of vertical markets than would otherwise have been possible.
Overall Purpose of the Job
Intuitus now requires a DSA to work closely with and extend the bandwidth of the existing management team, and to help the company achieve its growth objectives. The business support function is concerned with the enabling the back-office operational functions of the company to run smoothly and is split into four areas of support:
- Project delivery support – the scheduling of internal and external resources for the project lifecycle and client review meetings, basic addressing of reports and letters in the transaction support process;
- Consultant network development – administrative support concerning the recruitment of, and communications strategy with, consultants.
- Office management support- Internal running of the office, scheduling management meetings, minute taking and PA support to the board.
- Business development support – supporting sales and marketing activities especially regular newsletter, email campaigns and website track record updates;
In no order of priority;
Project and service delivery:
- Co-ordination of the delivery of all Intuitus’ client engagement activities with the Delivery Managers, Technical QAs and Intuitus consultants to ensure the technical and timely construction of fit for purpose client reports
- Updating all the project related CRM and resource scheduling systems
- Posting approved documents to the reference library
- Ensuring consultant schedules are signed
- Addressing of engagement letters, reports, hold harmless and reliance letters
Consultant Network Development:
- Administration of the consultant recruitment process
- Scheduling of meetings/calls with Technical Director and Sales for consultants in recruitment and newly signed up consultants
- Supporting consultant communications process
Office management support:
- Administrative support with regards to running the office
- Scheduling management meetings, minute taking
- PA support to the board.
Business development support:
- Supporting the email/newsletter campaign process
- Updating CRM with client and prospect information
- Maintain track record database on the website and tombstones for deal updates
- Intuitus management team, particularly the Business Support Manager, Technical Director and other senior managers.
- Intuitus consultants.
- Private Equity client representatives.
- Board-level client representatives in portfolio companies.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviour
- Excellent track record (2 years minimum) of successful project office organisation and administration experience in an IT consulting/IT professional services environment.
- Excellent administrative and organisation capabilities (self-starter, self-disciplined, structured approach, high attention to detail, able to organise and prioritise workloads);
- Previous experience of working with CRM/Contact management databases
- Excellent interpersonal and (both written and oral) communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong work ethic with high personal and work standards;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team;
- Self-motivated personality.
Please email a covering letter stating why you are suited for the role to email@example.com. In addition please indicate your notice period and preferred start date.