We are searching for an Account Manager with consultative B2B sales experience to effectively manage activity and develop ongoing growth and new upsell and cross pipeline to our clients, prodominately with-in the Financial Services sector and Lending related segments.
This person will be responsible for on-boarding our clients with our Customer Success team to ensure early and ongoing revenue traction of monthly and multiyear contract values.
You’ll be at the forefront of leading a confidence with our client base that we can be a trusted and dependable partner capable of delivering a full range of services tailored to their ongoing needs and driving new spend, market share, profitability and competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to deliver insights from our client businesses.
- Identifying and Developing new opportunities and growing the provision of IDCO services to existing clients.
- Ensuring renewal of contracts is on target and closed within appropriate timescales.
- Develop ongoing telephone based Contact Management strategy.
- Develop and manage Account Plans for each account that clearly provide a view of the future opportunities, risks and threats to continued business.
- Ensure that accurate and robust forecasting is delivered each week.
- Full use of salesforce.com CRM to record activity.
- Ensure that reports are delivered to management by the agreed timescales.
- Work to and achieve best practise performance and standards expected by the business.
- To remain current and up to date on current affairs, especially those that effect the Financial Services sector and Funding Segments.
- Act professionally and ethically in all dealings with clients and colleagues and ensure there is no misrepresentation of products and services and the business as a whole.
- Communicate with Senior Managers with regards to working practices, ideas and improvements.
- Minimum 2-years Consultative Account Management experience in Fintech, SAAS business or similar.
- Record of achieving and exceeding business sales and growth targets.
- Experience of working in a high growth, fast pace technology start-up environment
- Technology savvy and competent in MS Office/CRM/Web based productivity tools.
- Strong relationship building and needs-analysis approach to account management.
- Experience and ability to influence, manage and sell to organisations with multiple decision makers.
- Positive, driven, goal-setting, independent, self-starter, no-excuses attitude.
- Strong, proven doer.
- Plans and completes set tasks.
- Meets required standards putting in extra effort when under pressure.
- Handles several major tasks and strives to improve quality of results/service continuously.
- Focuses on priorities to drive new business performance.
- Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information.
- Exchanges information openly with colleagues and other groups.
- Consults and briefs others regularly, ensuring full understanding is achieved.
- Handles difficult situations confidently and removes restrictions to communication.
- Understands who the main customers are and the required standard of service.
- Assesses and reacts quickly to customer needs.
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards.
- Anticipates change of customer needs and drives business to achieve them.
- Understands own role and does this well to help the business succeed.
- Understands own numbers and performance to drive market opportunity.
- Understand priorities and recognise commercial pressure to make cost-effective use of time and resource.
- Takes risks at competitive edge, pursues viable new business opportunities to improve profitability of business.
- Helps colleagues when required.
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals.
- Plays a positive role within team.
- Promotes inter-departmental relations, actively pulling together to deliver business objectives.
Decision making and problem solving
- Seeks appropriate guidance when required.
- Analyses problems and makes confident decisions where precedent and full information is available.
- Analyses logically and selects solutions when faced with several options.
- Weighs up risks when analysing complex problems.
- Welcomes opportunities to broaden experience.
- Pursues own self development.
- Improves competencies by identifying and agreeing training needs.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Accepts need for change to retain competitive edge.
- Adapts with change to working practices.
- Responds to change positively and acts accordingly, taking on board alterations to working practice.
- Proactively contributes ideas for change to meet business objectives.
For more information or to apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.