Sales & Marketing Manager
Clazzoo, an exciting new start-up business based in Edinburgh, is hiring an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Founder and CEO, Clazzoo are looking to appoint a like-minded professional to help grow and develop the business. This is an exciting opportunity to help build and shape a start-up business that is at a key stage in their development.
Clazzoo is a cloud based, online booking and business management software system for providers of offline classes.
- Build and shape the overall sales & marketing plan for the business moving forward
- Work closely with the Founder and CEO to help develop the product
- Set up a process for acquiring new users (our providers)
- Set up a process for communicating and engaging with these users
- Liaise with 2 virtual assistants within sales and marketing to maximise sales leads, and make sure Facebook content, blogs and social media posts are regular and relevant.
- Deliver presentations and pitches to potential providers
- Opportunity to grow your own team and manage assistants to help in the Sales & Marketing function.
- To have a tested and proven growth strategy, a solid acquisition strategy, a defined marketing strategy and to be confident with the prices set for the various providers.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Sales and Marketing background (2+ years) preferably within a start-up business
- Significant knowledge of the marketing landscape, specifically within Scotland
- Confidence to hit the ground running, making suggestions and taking responsibility for your actions and owning your decisions.
- Be fearless on the phone
- Experience of leading/managing a team (desirable)
- Confidence, perseverance and hard work are all key factors in this role and the ideal candidate can come from a number of areas/sectors although having a marketing background is vital. More important than your current job title is your own ability to be proactive, focused and driven.You must have the ability to prioritise your own workload, be reliable, adaptable, and articulate and keep calm under pressure.
- You will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to grow with the business and potentially become a shareholder in the business.
Interested? Please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com