Chief Technology Officer
We're looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our growing team. As CTO you will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. You will work closely with the other members of the management and executive team, and will lead technology strategy, software development, operations and infrastructure.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have leadership experience in a Growth Startup or similar environment with experience with C# Web API Development. Full software and product development lifecycle expertise in a Microsoft Azure cloud environment is also imperative.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS INCLUDE:
- Delivering the product roadmap and supporting the strategic direction of the Company
- Management of IT budgets and costs
- Managing Security posture of the business
- Mentoring and management of the engineering team
- Excellent project management skills (scrum, AGILE environment)
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business
- Operations and Dev Ops management including Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Manage research and development (R&D)
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
- Ability to work with key operational stakeholders across the business to deliver the company's overall plan
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
For more information or to apply please contact Head Resourcing at firstname.lastname@example.org.