At Aquila Insight we have built a world-class team to deliver outstanding results for our clients. A strong ethos and values that drive sustainable growth are essential to how we do business. When faced with difficult decisions and new challenges, it means our people won’t just go after the money. We stick to our own high standards, and do business in a way that makes Aquila Insight a great place to work.
Due to a series of client wins, we are expanding our Analytics team. We are looking for Analytical Consultants who are able to engage with clients to understand their challenges. The successful candidates will be able to suggest and deliver innovative customer analytics that help shape our clients’ business. In this role the successful candidate will undertake analysis project work and reporting using a variety of software/languages including SAS, SQL or R. They will also engage with our Clients on a daily basis working as part of their team to help achieve clients strategic and tactical objectives. Clients of Aquila Insight include some of the biggest brand name companies in the world.
As an Analytical Consultant your duties will be:
- Client facing, working with an embedded team across our offices
- Confident with day to day interactions with clients
- Work with client to define brief, objectives and timescales
- Complete analysis and present back clear commercially focused results and findings
- Identify commercial analysis opportunities within client’s business
- Keep abreast of new developments and applications of statistics in our and our client’s
- Identify personal training, career growth, development needs and opportunities in
- collaboration with internal stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience:
- SAS, R or Python
- Statistical Analysis / Propensity Modelling / Segmentation
- Microsoft office
- Previous experience in analytical role
- Confidence interacting with clients
- Math’s, Stats or related Operational Research Degree
- Ability to self-manage, work alone and within a team – essential that they can manage their own workload
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- FS or Retail experience desirable
- Previously consultancy experience desirable
- Data visualisation e.g. Tableau
- Web Analytics e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe or equivalent
- Experience in Big data environment e.g. Scala or SQL based tools, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- MSc in numerical subject
We look for people who demonstrate Aquila’s values
Push when others hesitate, find the problem and fix it. Look ahead, anticipating barriers and share your solutions to be our client’s secret weapon.
Consider opinions but voice your point of view, shoulder responsibility yet allow others to help.
Keep searching for the next big thing, find new ways of working, lead the action and shape your future.
Be the difference
Take the desired outcome and create the best solution to be our client’s hidden advantage.
As a member of Aquila, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary;
- 28 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Eligibility for company pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent work life balance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office.