Technical Support Manager
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online training platform that helps training providers save time and increase their course bookings. Our mission is to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run more efficiently so they can focus more on what they do best and less on admin.
We are a fast growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision.
You love a challenge. You want to be the best. You're a team lead. You aren’t afraid to find new ways to get past a barrier to get to your goal. Energy is a choice for you and your energy is contagious for every person you interact with throughout the day. You want more out of life and are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard for it. You take pride and ownership in everything you do.
You’re a great communicator, and create relationships quickly. You love talking on the phone! People want to work with you. At work you adhere to high standards, take input, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved cleanly. You enjoy working on a very creative team in a collaborative fashion.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organisations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Your workday goes by quickly and you leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face.
What You'll Do
You’ll love our customers and help them be successful as they define it. Specifically, you will improve how our customers experience Administrate by managing a support desk committed to giving our customers what they need, when they need it. This looks like achieving SLA’s, continuous improvement of support documentation, and building a brand of top tier service at Administrate. You will support the team in the solving of highly technical problems, collaborating with the relevant departments at Administrate and representing the voice of our customer.
You will have an open mind and are willing to learn our systems quickly. You will take advantage of our career development track and own your career progression within Administrate. Opportunities abound.
You’ll be required to quickly develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our ideal customer profile.
What You’ll Need
- A process oriented individual who can analyse bottlenecks and collaborate with other teams on solutions.
- The ability to identify the right metrics and manage the team toward improving them.
- Solid experience of managing support reps in a complex SaaS B2B platform.
- An innate coaching ability – whether it’s one on one, encouraging a team, or helping a customer discover a better solution.
- Highly technical background. Computer Science or similar degree preferred.
- Expert problem solving skills and the ability to delve into the root causes of complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills required when things are going well, and triage skills when things don’t.
- An ability to create relationships quickly over the phone and occasionally in person.
- A passion for showing customers how they can improve the work they do.
- A desire to learn quickly and deeply about a wide range of issues.
- A very strong work ethic, with a track record for getting things done in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Coordinate with our Account Management and Product Delivery teams on strategic needs for customers.
Where We Are
We are located in the city centre of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Our offices are in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish startup scene.
To apply please click here...