Digital Experience Specialist
What we do:
Seymourpowell help companies plan and create integrated product and brand experiences that people love. Our Product Experience team is comprised of world class product, transport and interaction designers.
We are lucky to work with many of the world’s best loved brands and innovative start-ups. From space ships to sex toys we cover pretty much every category you can dream of.
What we believe:
We believe that design can and should make things better for people, business and the world.
What we are looking for:
Our business is powered by ingenuity, productivity and visionary thinking. We’re on the hunt for exceptional new talent to join our Digital Experience team in Scotland.
We are seeking a specialist to become part of the focused team working from our new office at CodeBase Stirling in the center of the city.
• Create amazing digital experiences from concept to delivery
• Code UI and core functionality within UNITY for customer facing experiences
• Work across VR, AR and Mixed Reality projects for Mobile and desktop applications
• Work with designers on a diverse range of projects and clients.
• You have a professional level mastery of the UNITY platform, C# and 3D development.
• Clear understanding of OOP principles
• Developed IOS or Android applications.
• Clear understanding of 3D asset creation and optimization.
• You understand PBR materials, texturing and lighting.
• You have built innovative user interfaces within UNITY
• You are a coding ninja!
• Augmented or Virtual Reality development experience
• Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
• Simulated physics: cloth, springs, gravity flocking, particle systems experience
• Understanding of computer vision algorithms and spatial mapping.
• Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
• An interest in Robotics and experience with Arduino or equivalent platforms.
• You are intrinsically optimistic and highly enthusiastic.
• You are instinctively self-sufficient.
• Improvising and working within tight deadlines make you excited, not scared.
If this opportunity excites you:
Please send your CV and examples of work with a covering letter to email@example.com. Please confirm that you are legally entitled to work in the UK. Due to the volume of response we receive, we may only able to contact successful candidates.
We are also expanding our freelance contacts. If you’re interested to be considered for future freelance opportunities then please make this clear.