International Operations Coordinator
Who we are
CitNOW comprises a range of simple to use video applications. Success is measured with our online dashboards and bespoke reporting. We enrich the experience with useful third party integrations.
Our support is world class with dedicated trainers in the field and an attentive, in-house support team.
In order for any of this to work properly and to ensure a great return of investment for our clients, we focus on a number of things. We listen, a lot. We invest heavily in people. We make sure that our apps are simple and intuitive to use. Our product development funnel is ambitious. Ultimately, we work hard to deliver a fantastic experience to anyone who invests in CitNOW.
Who you are
We are looking to employ an International Operations Coordinator to support the implementation, configuration and rollout of the CitNOW product. Including, but not limited to, language translations, reporting, project coordination, testing and administration.
What you’ll do
Your key responsibilities will be to manage and create all standard CitNOW site templates:
• Technical Troubleshooting
• Arrange Bi-Weekly meetings with Overseas Colleagues
• User/Client side testing
• Server side testing
• First point of contact within CitNOW for all General Directors within the European Markets
• Routine administrative duties
• Coordinating and Planning within all Projects
• Monitoring project schedules
• Updating workflows and project plans
• Arrange Update meetings with relevant parties
• Owns the set up of new LIDs for UK & internationally
• Owns the configuration and testing of integrations
• Works with General Directors Brand/Groups to establish configuration template (i.e. the “Standard”) for new rollouts
• Owns the Translations, templates etc for new region/brand setups
• Ongoing management of sites
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• writes clearly and concisely
• speaks effectively
• listens attentively
• provides well thought out solutions
• gathers appropriate information
• works well with others
• supportive, motivates others
• professionally represents the business
• accepts responsibility
• ambitious, with an appetite for working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Research and Planning:
• creates ideas
• identifies problems
• solves problems
• meets goals
• defines needs
• coordinates tasks
• manages projects effectively
• meets deadlines
• keeps control of plans
• proactively arranges activities.
The Core Competencies of your role
The successful applicant should be competent in the following areas:
• Support ticket handling, including diagnosis and escalation.
• I.T. Literate and able to navigate different web sites/systems
• Practical MySQL skills
• Command line Linux knowledge
• Exposure to Project Management environment advantageous
• Good grammar and spelling to update notes on the ticketing system.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
• Problem solving ability
• Good decision making skills
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
• Great interpersonal skills and willing to learn/collaboratewith other team members
• A cheerful disposition, with a “hands on”, “can do” attitude
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Date Effective: Immediately (Mat Cover - 1 year)
Salary: £21000 - £23500
Where we are
We are located in the modern wing of CodeBase Stirling, which occupies the old Stirling Municipality building.
If you have any questions about the place of work, or this role, please feel free to get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Please send all Applications, CV and Cover Letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org