Business Development Executive
Imagine you had the opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Scotland - one that Mark Logan of Skyscanner called "One of UK's most exciting startups". We’re on a mission to make a significant impact on people’s lives during a time when they need help the most - and we need you to do it.
Care Sourcer have just raised a historic investment of £8.5 million, the largest investment of it’s kind in Scottish history, and are growing to 100 people by 2020. Would you like to be part of building the team?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and focused Business Development Executive to accelerate growth in a vital area of the Care Sourcer business. We have a product that customers love (check out our reviews!), and there's a world of untapped potential in new and exciting markets that we’ve barely scratched the surface of. Your task as the Business Development Executive is to take this challenge by the horns and help ensure Caresourcer’s position in the market, radically transforming how people across the UK are able to access care for their loved ones.
This is the first Business Development Executive role in our team and there's so much opportunity which needs the right person to drive it forward. Is it going to be you?
This role will be responsible for:
- Explore new opportunities for Care Sourcer in the market, gathering data to draw insights and make recommendations for new opportunities
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Getting through to the right decision makers to on-board care home and care at home providers to our platform
- Developing meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our strategy
- Taking on feedback from providers and working within a cross-functional team to come up with solutions and suggestions to enhance our product
- Preparing and delivering impactful presentations to inspire people towards our vision for market development
- Showing a broad range of skills and working in an agile way in cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Proven track record in B2B sales or equivalent
- Ability to work cross-functionally and at levels of the organization. You can work effectively with anyone from a CEO to a care home manager
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone
- Energetic, passionate, determined, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in any and all circumstances.
- Able to engage clients using a range of influencing skills
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Desired: Driving License with access to own car
- Desired: Healthcare Sector Knowledge
Care Sourcer is still in its early stages, but here's what we can offer:
- A chance to get in on the ground of one of Scotland's most exciting startups
- A chance to help tackle one of the biggest problems of our time - an increasingly ageing population who will need care and don't have access to it yet
- The opportunity to help people at one of the most difficult times of their lives
- Being part of building a meaningful tech platform from the foundations
- A smart, kind group of co-workers who like to play board games at lunchtime
- A company who cares about building an inclusive, collaborative place of work where people can do the best work of their career
- Competitive salary
- Stock options