Good access to data is key to supporting our day-to-day operations, our product and business planning and our marketing. Right now we do that using a combination of Hadoop and Amazon's Redshift database, supported by our New York-based data analyst team. We're looking to move this to another level though to support our future growth, and we need the right people to help us with that
What we're looking for:
- Passion for data. You need to want to find the answers and see how data drives the activities of the business
- Ability to deliver robust solutions. Our analysts and business need reliable access to data, so the ability to build with QA and uptime in mind is a must.
- We operate a rigorous code review process, so you need to be able to continuously give and take feedback and act on it.
- Knowledge of appropriate technologies. Our current setup is based around Hadoop and Hive, with a SQL-based data warehouse. We are looking to make this more robust and performant using up-to-date techniques in large-scale data processing.
- Ability to stay on top. We plan to use more real-time tech, better dashboarding and integrations with products like Google Analytics and ExactTarget. With our help you will need to stay ahead of these and new developments in the field
Why work at FanDuel?
- Create a fun product with a fanatical user base
- Revolutionise a big industry in a fast-growing, well-funded, dynamic company
- Collaborate with extremely talented and passionate colleagues
- We invest in our team and adapt to fulfill personal development goals, learning new skills and educating others.
- Enjoy a fun office environment (social sports, team dinners and drinks) in a great location with opportunities to travel to our US office in New York.
- We offer great salaries, benefits packages, stock options, flexible working hours and regular social events