- Keen to continually progress, improve and evolve your programming skills.
- Great attitude and an approach focused on taking the time to gain a better understanding through solving problems, rather than rushing to finish the task.
- Work together, learning as a team, and solving problems together.
- Test/Behaviour Driven Development experience beneficial.
- Small team, collaborative approach.
- Everyone has their say, everybody’s opinion matters
- Strong focus on individual development, time to work on personal projects.
- Global user base.
- Full Stack/ Front End/Back End positions available.
- Git for version control.
- Agile processes.
- Contribution towards large architectural decisions.
- Salary dependent on experience.
We want to hire a team player rather than a rock star; we’re looking for people who can lead others, take responsibility for their code and make things better.
We can offer exciting work, a great environment and one of the most exciting developer jobs in Edinburgh.