Working alongside a team of talented engineers, you will be developing with cutting edge technologies at scale. Following an agile approach development, you will be responsible for design and implementing new features for the product, as well as developing innovative new products.
This role will give the right individual a fantastic opportunity to make an impact from day one and contribute directly to the technical direction and quality of our product.
This is right job for you if...
- You like to solve complex problems
- You see the point of testing or writing automated tests
- You want to see your work positively affect the lives of real people
This is not the right job for you if you want to be handed a detailed spec so you can sit in the corner by yourself.
We are looking for individuals who are committed to technical excellence with an innovative but pragmatic approach to delivering simple and effective solutions. You understand that your job is not done once your code is ready to be deployed. You take ownership of your work, and you’re only happy when you know that your code is live and delivering value.
- Demonstrable experience of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience writing clean simple code, use of design patterns, and knowledge of dependency injection
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing frameworks
- JQuery / Angular
- Experience with Android or iOS development, AWS, and/or WebAPI
- User Story Mapping & Outcome-focussed solutions
- Lean development - Build, Measure, Learn
- Clean Scrum methodology
We understand that your job is more than just a salary and that you have a life outside of work too. We believe high performing employees are happy employees and we try to help ensure that you have a great work life balance which leaves you challenged but still able to enjoy those sunny Edinburgh weekends.
- Generous salary
- Flexible working patterns
- 33 days holiday
- Plus: Childcare vouchers, Bike to work scheme, Perkbox
How To Apply
Please send your CV along with any other supporting materials that tell us a bit about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.