Senior Unity Developer - New Casual Title
Outplay is looking for experienced Senior Unity Developersto join our successful team and lead the development of an exciting new casual/ puzzle game IP.
Building on the success of our latest release, Crafty Candy, we aim to develop a breakout title that can sit at the top of the charts and stay there.
To do this we are looking for Unity Developers who have shipped at least one product and bring experience and versatility to the role.
Working with key stakeholders you will be expected to drive the games technical development through concept and beyond.
The perfect individual will be a strong developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a passionate individual, with the ability to generate confidence and to share ideas, thoughts and opinions to help drive the project.
Key qualities and experience we are looking for:
- Professional experience as a Unity Mobile Game Developer
- Preferably you will have shipped at least one free to play Casual Game.
- Excellent C# knowledge
- A passion for games and mobile game development
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Orientated principles
- Wide understanding of game coding principles and techniques
- Experience and a strong understanding of C++ is desirable
- Knowledge of Cocos 2d-x is a plus