WEB UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with strong digital background across large scale web projects. You must have proven experience in creating complex websites and apps that deliver the best possible user experience.
Working as part of a cross-functional team of designers and developers, you will be using your experience and talents in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across web and digital platforms. As an enthusiastic and driven UX/UI Designer you will understand requirements and create user-centred experiences to the highest standards.
- Solve complicated problems by applying user-centred thinking and logic.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analysing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods including data categorisation and labeling.
- Plan information architecture by concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme and information structure.
- Create deliverables; site maps, site-flow diagrams, wireframes, paper and interactive prototypes, functional specifications, interaction design and mockups including page layout and navigational elements
- Design high-fidelity user interfaces for the web platform
- Style guides and asset generation for development
- Validates information delivery by conducting and evaluating usability tests
- Liaise and collaborate with all delivery team disciplines (business analysts, product owners, developers and QAs).
- Present analysis and solutions to delivery teams and wider groups of business stakeholders.
- At least 5+ years professional design experience working within the web/digital industry.
- Comfortable with understanding and using enterprise data schemas to supply the user interface.
- Excellent working knowledge of wireframing tools such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Well practiced in the creation of a range of UX deliverables and concepts such as storyboards, site maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS/HTML, accessibility and user-centered design principles.
- Great knowledge of how data would be used/transformed throughout a system lifecycle.
- Experience and talents in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across web and digital platform
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great case studies/portfolio available for review.
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Socials
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Talks and Meet-Ups arranged by the Company
- Free Breakfast from the local cafe before 9am
- Car Parking
The job is based in London.