UI and .Net Developer
You will help the development team build the next generation of Cyber Security software using the latest technologies within a fantastic, Edinburgh-based start-up.
You will help us build and show off our next generation cyber security product which is built on the cloud using technologies including Windows Servers, Ubuntu, Hadoop and Elastic Search.
- Designing and developing new features in ZoneFox.
- Deploying and testing solutions on Amazon’s EC2 cloud using puppet and AWS CloudFormation
- Working with our big data sets using Cassandra, Hadoop and Elastic Search (we capture hundreds of millions to billions of events every day from each of our customers)
- Working with the software development team on our Agile engineering projects
- Dealing with customer product and technical queries and involving other team members to help answer the more technical queries
- Strong UI development skills (please show us examples of your work)
- Great software development skills (ideally C#) inc unit testing concepts
- Good Understanding of cloud computing, especially EC2
- Good problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Good customer facing skills
- Well organised
- Ubuntu and Windows Server
- NoSQL, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Elastic Search and Apache Spark
- Cyber Security
- Great stackoverflow rep, github projects, blog
- Scrum Agile
- Experience with responsive interfaces
- Test Driven Development
What is ZoneFox like to work for?
Cyber Security, NoSQL, Cloud, SaaS, Agile done properly, quarterly hack days (sometimes hack weeks), beer Fridays, free fruit and soft drinks, Pizza Lunches, good holiday allowance and salary, a truly collaborative & fun working environment where everyone’s opinion counts, and share options.
If these things make us sound like a start-up that you’d like to work for, get in touch!