We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our Quality Assurance team. These are all encompassing positions and we would like people who have experience of automated testing, software analysis and an understanding of engineering.
Ideal candidates will also have knowledge of quality assurance techniques and be keen to apply these in practice to ensure the highest standard of mobile applications.
These positions are ideally suited to candidates looking to expand their knowledge and careers within a Quality Assurance capacity.
Applicants should also have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with learning from team members in an ongoing project.
Applicants should be enthusiastic about mobile and the opportunity to test technology that really works for people.
- Developing and executing software test plans in order to identify problems and their causes.
- Conducting tests to evaluate UI (user interface), UX (user experience) scenarios on multiple mobile platforms.
- The management of unit, integration and functional testing across SCRUM teams.
- The Development and maintenance of automated tests.
- Using a bug tracking system to document software defects and report defects to software developers and monitor bug resolution.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- The development of business requirements and specification documentation.
- Working directly with clients to understand and achieve their business needs.
Skills and Experience
Quality assurance experience including the following:
- Agile testing
- Formal and automated testing procedures
- Functional testing
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality assurance
- Development of test plans
- Effective communication and error report writing skills
- Good negotiation skills with customeroriented attitude
How to apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.