We’re looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of TV advertising attribution forever. Are you interested in big data and algorithms? Internet-scale systems? Does being part of a high growth industry-leading startup get you excited? Join our team.
TVSquared is a rapidly growing innovative Scottish company, and provides the most accurate real-time TV attribution platform in the industry; delivering improved campaign performance for advertisers. Our state-of-the-art analytics platform enables any firm, brand or agency to increase return on investment and proactively improve the performance of their TV advertising campaigns. TVSquared delivers its analytics in almost every country around the world and with an easy-to-use web portal; customers value seeing their own campaign performance data from all networks delivered to them in near-real time.
Are you a self-starter, who likes working in a fast paced environment? Do you have a strong interest in testing and quality assurance? Do you want to have fun and the opportunity to put your degree (preferably in Computer Science or similar based discipline) to good use, working within a multi-disciplined team? Are you a good communicator? If so read on:-
We are looking for an individual who can introduce best practice testing processes into our Agile development cycle.
The main tasks of the role would include:-
- Responsibility for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that ensure software changes made to our platforms are of sufficient quality to: maintain data integrity, assure performance, and usability.
- Verification of software conformance to defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviours) and feature design documents, as well as application standards.
- Testing will be both manual and automated.
- In addition to functional testing the Senior Test Analyst is responsible for quality assurance of non‐functional areas such as performance and security.
We expect our staff to have the following skill set.
- Self-starter: working on own initiative, however should be able to turn to other relevant employees when support is needed
- 5 years’ experience in software testing with two years as a Lead/Senior Test Analyst
- Thorough knowledge of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of working with MI systems in particular SQL.
- Experience of working within an Agile development environment.
- Experience in manual and automated testing.
- Experience of functional, regression, performance and exploratory testing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technology, MongoDB or Postgresql
- Knowledge of Django, angularjs, D3.js
- Experience of Agile development methodology
- Strong maths/statistics knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience in developing test automation suites using C#, Java, Python etc
To apply for this job, send your CV to email@example.com