People Partner (HR Advisor)
At Aquila Insight we can offer you the opportunity to be part of the world-class team where people are recruited for being passionate about brilliant delivery and sharing our values. Our business is built on delivering outstanding analytical problem-solving and creating enduring relationships. To enable this level of service to our clients, we are looking for a People Partner to join the People Team.
The People Team ensure that everyone at Aquila Insight has the tools required to succeed including; technical and soft skills training; talent development opportunities; personal strategies, mentoring and coaching; recruitment; immigration and global mobility; competitive employee benefits; internal communications; employee relations. As the People Partner, you will work closely with up to 70 employees and growing, at Aquila Insight to enable and facilitate all people initiatives including day to day generalist activities and specialist projects.
Our team love working at Aquila Insight because of the variety of the projects, great people and the freedom to deliver. When faced with difficult decisions and new challenges, we stick to our own high standards, and do business in a way that makes Aquila Insight a great place to work.
Role and Responsibilities
As a People Partner you will be responsible for maximizing Aquila Insights competitive advantage through people development and employee engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and embrace the employment brand that continues to build employee engagement.
- To act as a role model for the business’ behaviours, providing support to colleagues to meet personal and business objectives.
- Implement and continuously improve company policies and people initiatives.
- Assist with annual pay reviews, performance reviews, contractual terms, payroll administration and queries.
- Support and deliver the people and talent strategy.
- To provide advice and guidance to all employees of Aquila Insight people related initiatives and activities.
- To ensure adherence to our policies and statutory obligations whilst ensuring that the business’ people feel supported through the impacts of Business Change.
- Work with a range of different key stakeholders, both strategic and operational HR initiatives.
- Continuous development of Internal Communications.
- Administration of benefits directly and through third party suppliers.
- Talent sourcing and recruitment aligned to resourcing requirements.
- Manage ad hoc casework.
- Promote equality of opportunity in the delivery of services and employment practices.
What we are looking for in your resume
- CIPD qualified or working towards accreditation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in HRM, Business or other relevant area.
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation impacting Employee Relations and the application of it.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to challenge confidently at all levels.
- Strong Generalist HR skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a wide range of conflicting priorities in a demanding and start-up environment.
- Experience of Talent Development and Recruitment within Technical, Data Science or Software Engineering Industries.
- Knowledge of Global Mobility and Immigration.
- Experience of multi-site organisations.
- Knowledge of HR systems and experience of implementing and utilising them.
- Adaptable communication style and an ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with colleagues.
We look for people who demonstrate Aquila’s values
Push when others hesitate, find the problem and fix it. Look ahead, anticipating barriers and share your solutions to be our client’s secret weapon.
Consider opinions but voice your point of view, shoulder responsibility yet allow others to help.
Keep searching for the next big thing, find new ways of working, lead the action and shape your future.
Be the difference
Take the desired outcome and create the best solution to be our client’s hidden advantage.
As member of the People team, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- 28 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Eligibility for company pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent work life balance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office.
To apply for this position please follow the link