Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in Scotland. Currently celebrating our 5th year, our studio is a global leader in developing, publishing and distributing digital interactive entertainment for smartphones, tablets, and social networks. We have a colorful portfolio of innovative casual and mid-core titles such as Angry Birds POP, Alien Creeps TD, Bubble Genius, Crafty Candy, Mystery Match and many more!
Outplay is an extremely ambitious company, in almost 5 short years we have gone from 2 founders to the team size of over 120 that we have today. We have released 13 titles which have generated over 58 million downloads.
Working at Outplay offers a progressive culture, leveraging our current success onto the next.
This kind of trajectory is incredibly exciting to be a part of. Our teams don’t just join us for their next role they join us to be a part of our journey.
Each product is developed and owned by the team; they drive the development, design, and creative direction of the products in coordination with our directors, marketing, and analytics teams so we offer a real hands-on experience.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Associate Producer to support our game production team, leading AB Pop, Bubble Genius and Bubble Blaze. As an Associate Producer at Outplay you will need to use your passion and leadership skills to ensure a the games continued success and maximise our products by providing the best possible service to our players and maintaining and improving the games future development.
The focus of the role is on running efficient and optimal updates and milestones.
With responsibility for working within the team and stakeholders to help shape the product road map and ensure we continually hit our deadlines and quality bar.
Our production team work with our in-house Analytics team to measure and analyse KPIs to help improve our games as well as ensure team and staff performance issues are identified effectively.
Our teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified therefore we need strong change managers who are the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management.
- Versatile professional with a creative mind-set, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, with the ability to think from a user’s point of view and stay organized under pressure.
- Experience in product management in a web or games company with focus on mobile and iOS;
- Experience as a Game Designer or QA background in the games industry is a plus.
- Passion for mobile products and games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving.
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.