Senior/Lead C++ Developers
Outplay is looking for an experienced C++ programmer to join our games teams and lead the development of our new and existing products to the next level.
Building on the success of our games to date, we are keen to continue to enhance the games with extra content and features. Joining the teams you will lead the charge with the code effort on new content, extending functionality, mentoring the other coders and working on delivering an outstanding experience for our players.
Key qualities and experience we are looking for:
The perfect individual will be a strong developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a passionate individual, with the ability to generate confidence and to share ideas, thoughts and opinions to help drive the project.
- Impressive professional experience developing mobile games
- Outstanding C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of cocos2d-x is desirable
- A passion for games and mobile game development
- Wide understanding of game coding principles and techniques
- Experience building tools and contents pipeline to aid design and art productivity
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.