We’re looking for an experienced Producer to help us deliver our next high quality games to millions of players worldwide. As a Producer at Outplay you will need to use your experience, passion and leadership skills to ensure a games success from concept through to launch, as well as ensuring we maximise our products potential at launch by providing the best possible service to our players and maintaining and improving the games future development.
- Own and Maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance. Running efficient and optimal updates and milestones
- Responsible for working with the team and stakeholders to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar
- Working with our in-house Analytics team to measure and analyse KPIs to help improve our games
- Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
Who we’re looking for
You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure with too much to do.
Experience in product management in a web or games company with focus on mobile and iOS; experience as a game designer or producer in the games industry is a plus.
Passion for mobile products and games.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving.
Why join us
- Create games that millions of players will enjoy!
- Work in a fast growing company that operates with a can-do approach to opportunities
- Be involved in all forms of decision making
- Be part of an exciting, ambitious and growing company
With an awesome team of 80 Outplayers working on several new products as well as updating our recent releases, Outplay is a fast paced and quality focused studio based in Dundee.
Having assembled an experienced team from all over the world as well as building great links with Scottish Universities we have a fun and bar raising culture that’s the perfect fit for developers looking to get stuck into their next career opportunity.
We love welcoming new talent to our studio and complement this with a welcoming and friendly environment, regular social activities, and a heap of great benefits including a generous private health care scheme, relocation assistance, high value share scheme and health living and family focused benefits.
The job is based in Dundee, Scotland.