Chelsea Apps Factory (CAF) is the UK’s fastest growing mobile app development company that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs – for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
The company has benefited from rapid growth (Times FastTrak 16th fastest growing company) led by a team of highly skilled and talented individuals.
The candidate will report into the Sales Director and will be focused on delivering a quality pipeline of opportunities into the sales team.
Purpose of role:
To identify, qualify, and contact new business opportunities for the sales department and to support the sales director by ensuring relationships with existing clients are maximised against set targets and objectives
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify, contact and create new business opportunities (cold calling, emailing, social media) into blue chip organisations targeting IT, Digital and Marketing’s established mobile services.
- Ownership of the sales process from initial contact, assessment and evaluation of requirements through to setting up meetings and assisting throughout the process.
- Qualification of inbound leads.
- Nurturing and closing start-up opportunities and that the relationships with these clients are fostered through initial qualification to repeat business.
- To arrange and prepare for offsite client meetings, possibly international. Initially you will be responsible for setting up offsite meetings for your team to fulfil. However, as you develop in this role there is the opportunity for you to progress in carrying the sales process through to close independently.
- Create and manage sales collateral, including Powerpoint.
- Work closely with the project managers, business partners and development team to feedback market requirements into the new service development cycle.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong relevant experience of lead generation and/or business development and account management in a professional services environment such as Digital and IT.
- Works to targets and performs effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Prioritises work according to business objectives.
- Works well under own initiative.
- A natural ability to build effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Is passionate about continuous improvement of all aspects of the service.
- Strong commercial awareness and interest in digital and technology
- Shows excellent attention to detail, produces a consistently high standard of work.
- Power point, word and excel skills required
- Friendly, professional, resourceful and tenacious individual with the drive to succeed personally, and as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and enjoy new technologies and multi-platform services.
- To have the professional and business-like manner to work with a large and varied client base, including brands, agencies, retailers, other FTSE organisations and start-ups.
- The ability to work with senior level executives within a diverse environment of digital services to create added value to business outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic business development and analytical capability.
- Can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly on the telephone and in meeting environments.
- An optimistic outlook, with determination and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Able to work in fast moving environment.
- Regular Social Events
- Talks and Meet-Ups arranged by the Company
- Free Breakfast from the local cafe before 9am
- 25 days holiday a year
- Contributary pension scheme
This job is based in London, UK.