Data Quality Analyst
We live in a convenience world where so much of what we want to do is online yet there is still so much we can't or don't want to do. Imagine opening a bank account not in weeks but in minutes, sharing your information in confidence and having control of your personal data and identity.
At The ID Co. our mission is simple. We want to create a layer of trust in the internet that doesn’t currently exist and solve one of the greatest challenges of our digital generation.
We have been on our journey as one of Scotland's leading FinTech start-ups for 5 years now and our platform is a vital component for major financial institutions around the world. With new customers, users and challenges every month - we are growing fast and looking for the best talent to join our Product team in Edinburgh.
We pride ourselves on providing a creative and supportive work environment which allows our team to expand their horizons, whilst developing experience and responsibilities.
Working within our Product Team in Edinburgh for the DirectID product, you will be an integral part of The ID Co. as we strive to help our customers to achieve their goals. Data is a core component of DirectID, powering decisions for our clients across a range of business and consumer financial service applications. Monitoring this data continually to ensure quality and consistency is critical to their success and ours, which is why we're seeking someone with a passion for helping people and an interest in technology to join the team as Data Quality Analyst.
Whilst every day is different, you can expect the role to include the following:
- Reviewing the data captured in real time and reporting any issues proactively to our suppliers
- Supporting our business customers by investigating specific questions sent in via support
- Helping to manage our Data Supplier relationships
- Providing supporting information as we build reports for our customers
- Working on articles for our Knowledge Base, FAQs and Customer Support Portal
- Owning and building a scalable process as we continue to grow
We are a close team of passionate and driven individuals - are you? We have big aspirations and we hope that you do too!
Teamwork is a priority. Whether working with other members of the Product Team, with stakeholders or with our customers - you'll be constantly communicating and working collaboratively. Consistently delighting customers should be your goal and being part of rapidly growing business should be a driving force for you in applying for this role. We're looking for someone who wants to be part of the journey as we continue to scale the business and enthusiasm, collaboration and teamwork are a must.
Your opinions matter, but so do the opinions of others. We encourage everyone, no matter their position, to be forthright with ideas and criticisms and to champion their beliefs into realities. This also means that we all have to be great listeners, able to take criticism constructively and help others in realising their objectives.
NEED TO HAVE.
- A passion for making customers happy
- Methodical and detail-orientated
- Great communication skills
- A high level of written English
- A willingness to learn
- A strong interest in technology
NICE TO HAVE.
- Extensive Excel spreadsheet skills
- Experience of Zendesk or similar helpdesk/ticketing systems
- A technical background
- Challenge and a great team
- Competitive Salary
- Mentorship and training
- Beer o' Clock every Friday
- Most Valuable Players nominated by the team
- Monthly social activities like paintballing and chocolate tasting
- A great office and working environment
So if you are up for the challenge and doing something great to change how we trust and transact online, why don't you get in touch. Send us details of your portfolio to show us how you would be able to contribute to our team. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.