Reception Administrator (2 positions)
We are looking for two Reception Administrators to join our new team in Stirling. This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic individual with a strong customer focus to support and work across a range of activities in a vibrant startup hub environment. Excellent communication, a willingness to learn and adapt quickly and an ability to work effectively as part of a small team are all essential for this role.
CodeBase is the UK's largest technology incubator, taking early stage startups providing support and opportunities to help them grow. The CodeBase ecosystem includes co-working, events and training, mentoring and invited investor sessions. CodeBase Stirling is the first centre outside Edinburgh, based in the Old Municipal Buildings working in partnership with Stirling Council as part of the city’s Digital District development.
Working closely with the rest of the team, you will have significant administrative experience, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail. The reception administrator will be the oracle of Codebase, providing information and assistance to tenants, collaborators and customers over the phone and face-to- face. In addition to reception duties, the role will require administration and events support when required.
- Reception – you will meet and greet visitors and assist them so that they have a great experience at CodeBase.
- Logistics - Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing information when appropriate, booking meeting rooms, tenant enquiries, receive & sort mail, maintain security by following procedures (signing people in, checking for security passes) and facilitating tenant movement.
- Marketing – promoting facilities and events programme.
- Administrative work – google group updates and updating tenant information.
- Customer service - we are looking for a person with excellent interpersonal skills, friendly with a flexible “can do” attitude.
- Adaptability - we’re a small team, there may be times when we require support in other areas such as events programme, general admin, or tenant related enquiries.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Punctual, responsibilities include opening up the morning you will be required to arrive on time, every day.
- Good IT skills – knowledge of the Google suite of tools desirable (docs, drive, calendar, groups).
- Ability to think on your feet and take initiative.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise, attention to detail and work to deadlines.
- Interest in/ an understanding of technology and creative industries desirable, although training can be provided.
- Design skills – ability to use Photoshop / or InDesign to create posters and adverts for activities.
- Interest in technology and creative industries.
Working hours: 35hrs a week. There are two positions advertised one job will mostly be 9am - 5pm and the other 8.30am-4.30pm, flexibility will be essential as many of our events go into the evening or start before 9am.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th April 2017
Interviews taking place on 27th April.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to Sally Lloyd email@example.com and quote "CodeBase Stirling – Reception Administrator"