BBI Solutions is a leading expert in immunoassay development and manufacturing services, and provides an extensive portfolio of products and technologies to the global diagnostic market. Our portfolio includes the Novarum reader; a powerful software tool that lets you read and share the results of diagnostic assays (including lateral flow tests) using nothing more than a smartphone.
As a business, we are currently embarking on a period of substantial growth and investment, which has led to the requirement to recruit additional talent to the business, which includes the exciting opportunity to recruit a Mobile Developer into our Novarum team.
As the Mobile Developer, you will join an existing team of experienced developer’s and you will be directly involved in developing software for medical applications, as well as building the underlying tools and systems used internally.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Complying with Design Control/Change Control/Product Release procedures in the day to day tasks
- Ensuring all development is in line with the software development lifecycle from concept to delivery: from design and planning through development, documentation, code reviews and supporting the development of test strategies – wherever possible via Continuous Integration approaches.
- Working as part of a team who designs and develops mobile apps to defined scopes and timelines on Android and iOS platforms
- inputting into the creation of new features for Novarum’s custom cross platform mobile framework
- Working with other development team members to solve problems and apply reliable solutions
- Update and input into technical documentation
As the Mobile Developer, you will have a technical mind set with the ability to work to deadlines. You will be a strong team player and an excellent communicator at all levels. You will hold a degree qualification in either Software Engineering or Computer Science.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of software development in various languages (C#.NET, Python is preferred)
- Experience developing on Android and iOS platforms
- Experience of engineering software using MVVM or similar architectures desirable
- Experience of using tools such as JIRA, Jenkins etc. desirable
BBI is a fast-paced and agile business, with a track record of growth, and the opportunity to influence and direct the business going forward. We deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. We look for our people to be active participants in BBI life, to make work fun as well as challenging.
To apply click here…