At Aquila Insight we can offer you the opportunity to be part of the world-class team where people are recruited for being passionate about brilliant delivery and sharing our values. Our business is built on delivering outstanding analytical problem-solving and creating enduring relationships. To enable this level of service to our clients, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our CEO, COO and Commercial Director.
As Personal Assistant at Aquila Insight, you will be able to support senior managers to enable them to maximise their time spent on strategic tasks, work calmly under pressure and be able to accommodate shifting priorities.
Our team love working at Aquila Insight because of the variety of the projects, great people and the freedom to deliver. When faced with difficult decisions and new challenges, we stick to our own high standards, and do business in a way that makes Aquila Insight a great place to work.
Role and Responsibilities
As the Personal Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the CEO, COO and Commercial Director of Aquila, your key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO, COO and Commercial Director
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO, COO and Commercial Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks as required
What we are looking for
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Flexible approach to workload and adaptability
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Ability to challenge confidently at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a wide range of conflicting priorities in a demanding, start-up environment
- Adaptable communication style and an ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with colleagues
- Experience of multi-site organisations
- Professional qualification in a business-related discipline
We look for people who demonstrate Aquila’s values:
Push when others hesitate, find the problem and fix it. Look ahead, anticipating barriers and share your solutions to be our client’s secret weapon.
Consider opinions but voice your point of view, shoulder responsibility yet allow others to help.
Keep searching for the next big thing, find new ways of working, lead the action and shape your future.
Be the difference
Take the desired outcome and create the best solution to be our client’s hidden advantage.
As member of our team, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- 28 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Eligibility for company pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent work life balance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including your salary expectations.