Product Designer (UX/UI)
Care Sourcer is the UKs first care comparison and matching website in the UK. Care Sourcer is a groundbreaking platform that makes it easier for care seekers to connect with regulated and trusted providers in their local area. Our multi award-winning product has had incredible traction and we are looking to rapidly expand our team.
We are looking to speak with high caliber professionals with a proven track record in building and leading product changes in a rapidly expanding businesses/start ups.
The preferred candidate will have significant experience of product design. You’ll be able to understand customer problems, research industry best practice and create designs to improve the customer experience that and enhance the Care Sourcer brand. You’ll have a proven track record of collaborating with stakeholders across the Product and Tech team to bring your designs to life.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Product strategy and implementation - Working with the business owners you will help develop and implement Care Sourcer product strategy
- UX design - Design and development of new features and feature improvements with the Product Manager
- Prototyping - Develop and test prototypes to ensure high quality of feature development
- Design implementation - You’ll work with the tech team to implement your designs
- Style guide - You’ll own our digital style guide and on-going development and improvement
- UX Research - Use of UX research tools and best practice to inform your designs
- Enjoys and thrives on the culture and commercial environment of a fast growth startup.
- Creatively solve difficult product design problems inline with the needs of the business and the customer.
- Experience of lean product development and how to learn fast through lightweight experiments
- Proven UX/UI design experience backed by an impressive portfolio of digital products.
- Good understanding of web design patterns and interactions.
- Self-starter mindset and strong sense of ownership.
- Being comfortable in delivering end-to- end solutions and executing all visual design stages from concept to implementation.
- Being comfortable with running user research, gathering user feedback and adapting your designs accordingly.
- A passion for advocating for the needs of real users
- Bonus points for clear writing style and excellent copywriting skills.
Shares: Options available to key hires
Social: We hold regular social events and enjoying work is a priority
Office: We are housed in the UKs largest tech incubator with an amazing community of like minded high growth tech start ups
Equipment: Top of the range welcome package
Holiday: Your Birthday off every year!
Culture: You won’t find a culture quite like ours. If you want to work somewhere that insistently priorities employee engagement and wellbeing, in a team that works together to make Care Sourcer a place unlike any other
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to email@example.com