Business Development Representative
Who We Are
Administrate builds a training management platform that helps training providers scale their operation. Our mission is to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run efficiently, eliminating unnecessary manual tasks, giving them time back to focus on what they do best.
We are a quickly growing, energetic and scaling company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. Oh, and we work a 4 day, 32 hour week, but we'll pay you a 5 day wage!
You love a challenge. You want to be the best. You aren’t afraid to find new ways to get past a barrier to get to your goal. Energy is a choice for you and your energy is contagious for every person you interact with throughout the day. You want more out of life and are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard for it. You take pride and ownership in everything you do.
You’re a great communicator, and create relationships quickly. People want to work with you. At work, you adhere to high standards, take input, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved cleanly. You enjoy working on a creative team in a collaborative fashion.
You love to work with smart, creative people and despise mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organisations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Your work day goes by quickly and you leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face.
What You'll Do
You’ll work on our sales team, using Administrate’s proven systems to book product demos for our Account Executives. You will learn how to use the modern form of selling in a high growth technology company.
You will have an open mind and are willing to learn our systems quickly. You will take advantage of our career development track and own your career progression within Administrate. Opportunities abound.
You’ll be required to quickly develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our ideal customer profile.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An insatiable desire to learn.
- Tenacity and internal drive to succeed and move up in your career.
- An eagerness to talk to prospects and assess if our product is right for them.
- A passion for showing training organisations how they can improve the work they do.
- Resilience. You need to be able to take rejection on the chin and move on.
- A very strong work ethic, with an ability to things done in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience of selling B2B on the phone.
- Experience of selling Software as a Service (SaaS).
Where We Are
We are located in the city centre of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Our offices are in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish startup scene.