INTERNATIONAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
The team at Dialexy are working hard in developing innovative software solutions to help people achieve their international goals, be these graduating from a UK university or moving a step up in their career to that dreamed position overseas. Thanks to our accelerated translation solution, the world will seem smaller and more accessible than ever before.
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Intern for 3-6 months. The ideal candidate is a driven and motivated individual looking for their opportunity to put into practice all they have learned over their academic years. We offer a flexible schedule (working around your classes or other endeavours), guidance and support throughout your stay but also the opportunity to be responsible for and see the direct impact of your own work. Oh, and a little bit of cash too!
While at Dialexy, you will have the chance of seeing the whole process through, from inception to evaluation of results. In particular, you will be working, among others, in the following activities:
- Help the CEO refine our marketing strategy and execute on the actions at all stages of the marketing plan
- Assist with market research activities in the international education sector to identify potential customers, partners and suppliers in the EU markets
- Creating and implementing an online content strategy for the company using both online and offline marketing techniques to raise brand awareness among international students, education institutions and international official bodies and delegations
- Attending careers fairs and international trade shows to build a network within the industry
- Assist with visits and presentation to potential clients, strategic partners and suppliers
Our requirements to be considered for the role include:
- Full-time enrolment in a major UK university or college programme in marketing or communications.
- A demonstrable international experience (knowledge of a foreign language, at least a semester studying, volunteering or working abroad).
- German language knowledge would be a bonus. Alternative EU languages will be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (or alternative EU language)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Interest in technologies and education.
This internship will help you hone your marketing skills, test yourself in a professional setting, and prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Having you in the team will help Dialexy develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels in both local and international markets.
Are you the intern we are looking for? Do you want to learn more about this opportunity? Follow this link to learn more or apply to the position: http://bit.ly/2vBk9S6. We are looking forward to hearing from you!