Vacancy for a test engineer focused on planning, strategy and execution.
We're looking for a enthusiastic and keen test engineer to join us, and help secure digital life.
The post is a key member of the development team who will:
- Implement and own the team’s strategy for testing our platform.
- Implement a strategy of automation over manual testing
- Implement a strategy to test the limits of out platform
- Act as a quality gatekeeper for the production system
- Coordinate testing with the development team
- Ensure quality is built into everything we do
Benefits of working at Wallet Services
- Market rate salary
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Career progression opportunities within a growing start up
We rate communication, passion and team work over everything else. We can help you with lack of knowledge in particular areas, but we need you to bring a willingness to communicate, build the best team you have ever been a part of, and challenge us every day to be better.
Essential skills for the roles are:
- Great communication skills
- Great teamwork
- Passionate and driven in your career
- Cucumber, Gherkin or similar
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts
- Scripting languages
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of Distributed Ledger Technologies
To apply click here